Monday 7 April 2014

Ski touring and off piste to finish the season

I have been busy running some ski touring courses at Glenmore Lodge recently, in the middle of them I won the Scottish Skimo series by winning the Nevis Range race. Its been a bit busy for posting so here are a couple of pictures. Just one course left this winter now, a Ski Performance Scotland course at Nevis Range next weekend (12/13th April) then thats me finished work for the winter. Maybe one or two days gully skiing left for me this winter then its off  to spring work. Spring and Summer work will consist of work for Skye Guides, some mountaineering and outdoor centre work around Lochaber and some sea kayak work incuding the Scottish Womens Sea Kayak Festival on Bute. I will aim for an update after next weekend then prob every 3 or 4 weeks through the sumer months.




No comments:

Post a Comment